Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Welcome to our Class Blog!


We are missing our sweet three and four year olds so much.  I have finally put together a Blog for our class.  I uploaded some pictures to highlight our school year. 
Additional pictures can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/rxReIMqeQU2ZNzIkO5F1ow.ok3iYekTKKrrdRjusYUd4I
I will continue to post to the blog and include fun educational activities you can do with your child at home.  
Please feel free to check in with me via email or text.  
We are here to support you!  
Thank you for being incredible parents to these sweet little ones. 


St. Patrick's Parade

New Playground Fun

Thanksgiving Program

Ms. Dena's Workout

Christmas Program

Pajama Day

Shaving Cream

Halloween Parade

Savannah Wildlife Rescue

Fire Safety

Dance Party

Music with Ms. Kathleen

Play-Doh Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment